June 7, 2023
820 S Coppell Road
Coppell, TX 75019
Wednesday, June 7, 2023
This course is designed to teach 5th-7th graders about safely staying home alone. Students will learn about various safety and security topics, and then get the chance to show off what they learned in our Safety House! See full event page for more details!
About: Has your child begun staying home by themselves, or will soon start to? Then this class is the perfect way to introduce them to how to stay safe while they are home alone. Students will learn about internet safety, home safety plans, kitchen safety, fire extinguisher use, and more! That knowledge will then be put to the test in our Safety House where they will go on a scavenger hunt to identify as many potential hazards as they can and practice using a fire extinguisher.
Requirements: Children enrolled in this class should be in 5th-7th Grade ONLY.
Other Things to Know:
- Registration required; see event link for more details
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to class time
- Candid photos may be taken
- Various topics discussed may be considered sensitive in nature, therefore a parent/guardian is encouraged to stay with their children for this class.
- Please bring a smartphone/tablet device, if possible!