August 13, 2022
The course may not take the full allotted three hours.
820 S Coppell Road
Coppell, TX 75019
Saturday, August 13, 2022
About: CPR AED is an instructor-led course that teaches critical skills needed to respond to and manage an emergency situation until emergency medical services arrives. Skills covered in this course include first aid, choking relief, and what to do for sudden cardiac arrest in adults, children, and infants.
Other Things to Know:
- REGISTRATION REQUIRED! Visit www.LifeSafetyPark.org for registration details.
- This class does not provide the card needed for some professions.
- There is no minimum age requirement for this class; however, all registrants need to be capable of comprehending the material and participating in the activities. In general, this class suits ages 15+.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to class time.