Under Stage 2: Water Watch, utility customers must limit their irrigation to three times a week, irrigating on the three days identified in the schedule below:
- Water customers, including residential and business customers, with even numbered street addresses (street addresses ending in 0, 2, 4, 6, or 8) must conduct all watering on Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays.
- Water customers, including residential and business customers, with odd numbered street addresses (street addresses ending in 1, 3, 5, 7, or 9) must conduct all watering on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Friday.
- Schools must conduct all watering of school sites, school facilities, and other areas maintained by the schools on Mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
- Homeowner associations (HOAs) and commercial property owner associations (POAs) must conduct all watering of common property on Mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
- Nursery (garden and landscape) businesses are not restricted when watering business inventory; however, they must comply with watering requirements for any landscaping associated with their facilities.
No outside watering will be allowed between the hours of 10 am and 6 pm, with the exception of hand watering, the use of non-spray irrigation systems, and the use of soaker hoses, which will be allowed all days, at all times during Stage 2.