How do I contact Oncor?

Oncor is the Transmission and Distribution Service Provider (or TDSP) for Coppell. The TDSP maintains the poles and wires, handles service outages, and reads your meter.

Oncor launched a virtual assistant platform that allows customers to engage with Oncor 24/7. You can now use the virtual assistant chat feature on to report outages, receive status updates and get answers to questions about vegetation management. If the virtual assistant is unable to help you, you will be transferred to a live agent during normal live agent chat hours, 7 am – 7 pm, Monday through Friday.

Visit to:

You can also reach Oncor 24/7 to report an outage at 888-313-4747.

Show All Answers

1. What number should I call if I have questions or need assistance?
2. Are the roads passable?
3. Will trash and recycling be picked up?
4. If my pipes burst, how do I shut off my water?
5. Does Coppell have a warming center?
6. Will I need a permit to have plumbing repairs completed if I have a pipe break?
7. Does the City have any control over the distribution of electricity?
8. How do I contact Oncor?