How may I change my court date?

Changes in court dates (continuances) may not be requested by phone. Requests for continuances must be made in person or in writing on or before the scheduled court date.

Show All Answers

1. What are my options for taking care of my citation?
2. What is the fine amount for my particular citation?
3. What forms of payment does the Court accept?
4. When is my due date?
5. How may I change my court date?
6. What if the Court is closed on my court date?
7. I received a summons for jury duty. Am I still needed?
8. How do I request to view Court records?