Per the TCEQ, Texas Pollution Discharge Elimination System (TPDES) General Permit Number TXR040000, the Stormwater Management Plan (SWMP) must provide a listing and description of best management practices (BMP’s) developed to prevent stormwater pollution to the maximum extent practicable. BMP’s are required to be developed to satisfy five stormwater quality minimum control measures:
- Construction Site Stormwater Runoff Control
- Illicit Discharge Detection and Elimination
- Pollution Prevention/Good Housekeeping for Municipal Operations
- Post-Construction Stormwater Management in New Development and Redevelopment
- Public Education, Outreach and Involvement
For more information, see the Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) Annual Report 2022 (PDF) and Northwest Dallas County Flood Control District (NWDCFCD) Annual Status Review Report 2021 (PDF).