The City of Coppell has started annual pavement marking maintenance throughout the city, which will result in rolling lane closures as work is performed. Every year, the City budgets for the replacement of pavement markings and raised reflective pavement markers on city streets, at signalized intersections, and in school zones.
City Council approved the contractor, Road Master Striping, LLC, to begin work, which will be performed through November. The following streets will be impacted as a result of the maintenance:
- Denton Tap Road between 121 and Sandy Lake Road
- MacArthur Boulevard (within city limits)
- Sandy Lake Road (within city limits)
- East Belt Line Road (within city limits)
- Denton Tap Road between Sandy Lake Road and Southwestern Boulevard
- Moore Road bike lane (within city limits)
- Riverchase Drive bike lane (within city limits)
For more information about the work or other construction projects in the city, contact the City of Coppell Department of Public Works at 972-304-3679.