Ugly leg lamps, Red Ryder toys, and Radio Flyer wagons…Christmastime in the years of old was truly something spectacular. Take a stroll down memory lane and join the City of Coppell in Old Town to celebrate the spirit of a Vintage Christmas from 10 am – 2 pm on Saturday, December 4!
Don’t bah humbug and be sure to stop by for some holiday and community fun. This year’s event offers a Vintage Christmas experience that the whole family will enjoy! Some Old Town businesses will host pop-up markets, others will offer discounts, and some are even planning crafts and fun holiday activities for Coppell’s youngest residents!
The event will feature musical performances at the Grove at Coppell Arts Center, and participating businesses will offer a variety of activities and samples that the whole family will enjoy.
Participating businesses and activities include:
- The Historical Society at Heritage Park, 700 S. Coppell Rd.
- Santa Claus, tours, gift shopping, hot chocolate
- Free bag of assorted vintage candy to the first 25 visitors
- GEORGE | Coffee & Provisions, 462 Houston St.
- Let It Shine, 529 Houston St.
- Coppell Farmer’s Market, 768 W. Main St.
- Toy Drive ($3 in market money given to first 200 people that donate)
- Square dancers from 10-10:30 am
- Tattered Style, 446 W. Bethel Rd.
- Wassail, wrapped candy, and handmade artist pop-up
- Jacaranda, 456 W. Bethel Rd.
- Coppell Barber Shop, 448 W. Bethel Rd.
- Coppell Arts Center, 505 Travis St.
- Kids Craft from 9 am – 2 pm
- Coppell Community Chorale performance at the Grove at 10 am
- Coppell Community Orchestra performance at the Grove at 11 am
- Tangerine Salon, 723 W. Main St.
- Pop up market with a variety of vendors
- Hot chocolate bar
- LifeStream Med Spa, 705 W. Main St.
- Createria Studios, 509 W. Bethel Rd.
- And MORE!
For more information, call 972-304-3678.