City of Coppell administrative offices and facilities will be closed to the public and focusing on virtual services for residents through Thursday, February 2 due to the inclement weather. Essential personnel remain on hand to respond to emergencies and continue to offer necessary services to residents. Offices and facilities will reopen for normal operating hours on Friday, February 3.
- In the event of a life-threatening emergency, call 911.
- If you need assistance turning off your water or have another water/sewer emergency, please call 972-462-5150.
- If your gas or electricity has been turned off during an emergency, call 972-304-3551 for approval to have those services reconnected.
- To reach the City’s non-emergency dispatch, call 469-289-3270 or dial *247 from your cell phone.
- For all other questions and requests, please call the City’s main phone line at 972-462-0022.
View the latest weather and closure updates
Coppell Public Works worked tirelessly to de-ice major roadways in town. Despite these efforts and those of state agencies, icy conditions on roadways are expected to remain – especially on residential streets, alleyways, bridges, and overpasses – as temperatures are projected to stay below freezing. If you have to get out on the roads, take it slowly and be safe! Check current driving conditions at drivetexas.org.