City of Coppell administrative offices and facilities will be closed to the public and focusing on virtual services for residents on Tuesday, January 31 and Wednesday, February 1 due to the inclement weather. Essential personnel remain on hand to respond to emergencies and continue to offer necessary services to residents.
- In the event of a life-threatening emergency, call 911.
- If you need assistance turning off your water or have another water/sewer emergency, please call 972-462-5150.
- If your gas or electricity has been turned off during an emergency, call 972-304-3551 for approval to have those services reconnected.
- To reach the City’s non-emergency dispatch, call 469-289-3270 or dial *247 from your cell phone.
- For all other questions and requests, please call the City’s main phone line at 972-462-0022.
View the latest weather and closure updates
Coppell Public Works worked tirelessly to de-ice major roadways in town. Despite these efforts and those of state agencies, icy conditions on roadways are expected to remain – especially on residential streets, alleyways, bridges, and overpasses – as temperatures are projected to stay below freezing. If you have to get out on the roads, take it slowly and be safe! Check current driving conditions at drivetexas.org.