The CORE is a great place to host your next gathering! Whether you’re looking to host a meeting, play games in the gym, or splash around in the pool, we’ve got you covered.
Complete a Rental Request to start the rental process.
Availability and Cost:
- Multi-Purpose Room A or B
- Saturdays between 1:15 pm – 4:45 pm for gatherings; including swim parties
- Limited availability on weekday evenings for meetings and other gatherings without swimming
- Multi-Purpose Room Cost - $35 per hour for residents
- Add swimmers to your room rental for Swim Parties:
- 1 – 10 Swimmers - $4 each
- 11+ Swimmers - $3 each
- ½ Gymnasium Court
- Saturdays between 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Limited availability on weekday evenings
- $40 per hour for residents
- Non-Resident rates apply
Outdoor Pool Rentals
The outdoor pool is closed for the season. Rental requests for pool cabanas in Summer 2022 will be accepted beginning in April 2022.
Americans with Disabilities Title III Notice
As a government entity, the City of Coppell strives to make available facilities open for public use in a manner consistent with Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990. We hope that as you utilize our facilities, you will find them accessible and efficient for your needs.
In compliance with the non-discrimination requirements of Title III of the ADA, a community group, non-profit entity, or private business must facilitate, at its sole expense, any disability-related request for reasonable accommodation, effective communication, or program modification that does not impose undue burden (significant difficulty or expense).
A government entity has no obligation to facilitate requests for reasonable accommodations connected to an event or activity sponsored or managed by a community group, non-profit entity, or private business that is making use of government-owned facilities.
If you have any questions or concerns in regard to the accessibility of any City facilities being utilized by a community group, non-profit entity, or private business, please notify the manager of that particular facility or Kori Allen, ADA & Capital Programs Coordinator, at 972-462-5148.