Wagon Wheel Tennis Center
The safety of Wagon Wheel Tennis Center guests and staff is our number one priority. The Coppell City Council has mandated that all visitors to any indoor City of Coppell facility must wear a mask or face covering. The City of Coppell strongly encourages visitors to wear a mask in any group setting and to be respectful of other patrons. All City of Coppell staff will continue to wear masks and masks will be available to anyone needing one. Find out more about the precautions taken at City facilities.
Wagon Wheel Tennis Center is open for reservations and limited walk-up play. Some normal operations may be temporarily altered. Please observe social distancing while visiting the center.
Register for Summer!
Summer registration is now open to Coppell residents, and this summer, we have something for everyone! Find out all about youth camps and programs, adult athletic leagues, happenings at the Coppell Arts Center, upcoming trail days, and more! Take a look at our summer catalog and register for a class.
Spring 2021 Recreation Catalog
Find fun new ways to recreate with us this spring! You can find the course and program offerings for March through May in our online recreation catalog.
How to Make a Reservation
- Call the Tennis Center during business hours to reserve a court by phone 972-393-5687
- Visit the Coppell Activities website at any time
Payment will be accepted over the phone by credit card, WAG Cash, or by using a punch card. Please be ready to provide name and contact information for other players in your group at the time of reservation.
- To book a court online, you must have created a Coppell Activities account and pay the court fee at the time of reservation using a credit card or WAG Cash.
- Limited walk-up play is allowed and depends on court availability. To ensure you are able to use a court, please reserve online in advance.
- League team captains may request court space for each season by completing the League Team Court Request form.
For the safety and health of our guests and staff, our goal is to create a contactless experience. Please email the tennis center for information regarding specific questions.
Please complete the Activity Waiver prior to general facility usage or league play.
|Court Rental Rates|
|Resident||$3.00 per person/1.5 hours|
|Non-Resident||$3.50 per person/1.5 hours|
|Resident Court Punch Pass||$25 (1 punch = 1 person and not a full court rental)|
|Non-Resident Court Punch Pass||$30 (1 punch = 1 person and not a full court rental)|
The City of Coppell and the Wagon Wheel Tennis Center team is excited to be able to offer an opportunity for you to get outside and enjoy recreation with your family and/or friends. The following guidelines and procedures have been established to ensure customers and staff have as much of a "contactless" experience of reserving a court, playing tennis/pickleball as possible. We are excited to open up the facility and hope you enjoy getting on the courts again with us at Wagon Wheel.
Now offering Private and Semi-Private lessons! For information about how to sign up, please call 972-393-5687.
Know Before You Show
- Singles play, doubles play, and tennis lessons (private and semi-private) are available. (limit to a max of 4 people on the court at a time).
- Social distancing guidelines/practices need to be observed while visiting the Tennis Center.
- Please do not linger or gather before or after your reservation. Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your scheduled time for play and please be sure to exit the facility once your reservation time is complete.
- Tennis Center Pro Shop will be closed and access to the building will be limited to restroom use only. Please use side entrance when checking in for a reservation and exiting the facility.
- Restroom access will be limited to 1 person a time; exceptions will be made for parents accompanying children.
- Tennis Racquet restringing services will be available. Customers are asked to disinfect or wipe own their racquets before the Tennis Center staff can receive the racquet.
- On court resources such as water igloos, court benches, scorekeepers, trash cans, tennis ball trays, etc. have been removed our roped off.
- Please be sure to bring your own water, towels, tennis balls, racquets, seating, and equipment you will need/want until further notice.
- We want to make your visit to the Tennis Center a safe and happy one, PLEASE do not come out to the tennis center if you do not feel well, have been sick, have had contact with a person who has been sick. Please follow all social distancing guidelines, wear masks when entering the Pro Shop to use the restroom, and have fun!
Open the latest message instantly! To set up one-touch access to the Court Status Hotline, simply open the link on your mobile device and then select "Save to Home Screen" in your options panel.
If inclement weather is in the forecast, please call the Tennis Center Pro Shop at 972-393-5687 prior to visiting the Tennis Center for court closures and other information. Tennis Center courts, classes and Pro Shop may be closed if one of the following weather conditions is present:
- Cold temperatures or wind chills that are 32 degrees Fahrenheit or below
- Hot temperatures or a heat index of 110 degrees Fahrenheit or above
- Lightning in the area
- Rain that saturates courts
Please inquire with the Tennis Center Facility Manager at 972-462-5141 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for accessibility options.