Hours and Location
Monday, May 3: Closed for a Staff Day
Monday, May 31: Closed for Memorial Day
Monday: July 5: Closed for Independence Day
Monday: 12 PM - 8 PM
Tuesday: 12 PM - 8 PM
Wednesday: 10 AM - 6 PM
Thursday: 10 AM - 6 PM
Friday: 10 AM - 6 PM
Saturday: 10 AM - 5 PM
177 N Heartz Rd
Coppell, TX 75019
Email the Library
- Appointments are no longer needed for browsing, computer use, or study table use.
- Masks must be worn by visitors and staff. After discussion at a Special Called City Council Meeting on Tuesday, March 16, the Coppell City Council mandated that masks be worn by all visitors to all indoor City of Coppell facilities, effective Friday, March 19.
- All areas will be marked to indicate where to stand for appropriate physical distancing.
- High touch areas will be cleaned by staff regularly.
- The Quiet Reading Room and the Business Center will reopen with limited sitting.
- Study rooms, Conference Room, Teen Zone, and Toddler Play Area are closed until further notice.
- Study Tables, seating in the Business Center, and the Quiet Reading Room are available on a first come, first served basis.
- The Commons will be closed for sitting.
- Computers are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Staff does not have the ability to make change. Please bring exact change, pay with a check, or use a debit/credit card. A $2 processing fee will be added to all credit card transactions.
- No food or drink is allowed.
Curbside Pick-up Discontinued
Curbside Pick-up service has been discontinued. You can now pick-up holds at the Drive-thru Window. Make sure your holds are waiting for you in the right spot. Holds can be picked up at the drive-thru window or inside the library on the Hold Shelf. Check the bottom of one of your hold slips to verify the location. Need to update the location? Call us at 972-304-3658 or stop by the Front Desk. If no location is specified they will be inside the library.