Research & E-Learning
- Access Video
- A to Z Databases
- Business Source Complete
- Consumer Reports
- EBSCOhost eBooks
- Gale LegalForms
- Hobbies & Crafts Reference Center
- Home Improvement Reference Center
- LearningExpress Library
- TexShare Databases
- Transparent Language Online
- Universal Class
A to Z Databases is a reference and marketing database that includes millions of business and resident profiles. Use your library card to access this database.
Biblioboard is a digital collection of books, images, articles, audio, and video from publishers and archives around the world. Available on all web browsers and most mobile devices. Use your library card to access this database.
Business Source Complete offers full text of more than 8,000 serials covering all disciplines of business, including marketing, management, economics, finance, and more. Use your library card to access this database.
The full text of Consumer Reports is available including the current issue. Use your library card to access this database.
EBSCO's eBook Collection contains full text books, such as reference works, literature, and fiction for kids, teens, and adults. Detailed records can be viewed to help you cite your references.
Gale LegalForms gives you access to thousands of legal forms for divorces, wills, and power of attorney. Use your library card to access this database.
HeritageQuest is designed to help amateur and professional genealogists, local historians, and library patrons search and use data from the various sources. Use your library card to access this database.
Hobbies and Crafts Reference Center offers tutorials and how-to instructions for hundreds of crafts and activities including gardening, knitting, outdoor recreation, scrapbooking, and performing arts. Use your library card to access this database.
Home Improvement Reference Center offers users how-to videos, tips for working with contractors, and resources for remodeling, plumbing, electrical, and woodworking. Use your library card to access this database.
LearningExpress Library offers over 1,000 online tutorials, workplace skills improvement, practice tests, and eBooks to help learners of all ages. Create an account to use this database.
SELF-e is a collaboration between Library Journal and Biblioboard giving authors the opportunity to upload their works so eager readers can discover something new. Create an account to access this resource.
TexShare Databases provide 24-hour access to a wide variety of research tools, full text articles, journals, and genealogy databases. To access this database you will need to choose your library and/or enter your database password.
When accessing any library database from home, you will be asked to enter either your library barcode number (with no spaces) and/or the Library's database password. To locate the database password information:
- Go to the online Catalog.
- Click on "My Account" and select "My Record".
- Enter your library barcode (with no spaces) or username. Default password is the last 4 digits of the phone number used when you created the account.
- From the dashboard on the left, click on "Database Login".
- Once you have written down the login information you require, you may log out of your library account by clicking on "My Account" and then selecting "Log Out".
Transparent Language Online is an online language learning program that offers courses for over 100 languages and English as a Second Language (ESL) classes. Use your library card to sign-up for an account.
Starting May 4, you will be asked to reset your password. If you are a previous RBdigital user that had accessed Transparent Language Online through RBdigital, you will need to perform a password reset in order to gain access to your account and your learning history. This is a one-time password reset and when you come back to the Transparent Language Online login page, you will be able to access Transparent Language Online with your username and new password.
To recover your Transparent Language Online account:
- Go to the login screen of your Transparent Language Online account and click "Forgot your username or password?" (If you are not sure of the link to your library's Transparent Language Online account, you can go to this Transparent Language login page and enter your email address in the Transparent Language Online box.)
- On the next screen, fill in the username or email field with the email address that was previously associated with your RBdigital account.
- If the reCAPTCHA box appears, mark the I'm not a robot checkbox. This feature may not appear for all users. When present, this checkbox is required.
- Click submit. You will soon receive an email with a link to reset your password.
Tutor.com is an online tutoring service that connects students to live tutors up to ten times per week. Use your library card to create an account.