- Old Town Coppell
- Old Town Community Conversation
Old Town Community Conversation
On March 30, 2023, City of Coppell staff and interested Coppell residents gathered at the Coppell Senior and Community Center to discuss the future development of Old Town and share ideas. Information from this meeting as well as additional resources on the development history of Old Town are available below.
- View the Old Town Community Conversation Agenda (PDF)
- View the Old Town Community Conversation Presentation (PDF)
- View the Retail Market Trends and Outlook Presentation (PDF)
- View the notes taken by participants at each table during the Old Town Community Conversation (PDF)
- Historic Resource Survey (PDF): The Coppell Historical Society completed a Historic Resource Survey in May 2009 and presented the findings to City Council. Coppell staff references this when any development or rezonings are requested.
- Old Coppell Master Plan (PDF): Drafted in 2002, the Plan addresses a wide range of issues for the study area of Old Coppell, including land uses, roads, streetscapes, infill development, and real estate economics.
- Article 28A Historic District And Special Use Permit Regulations (PDF): Codified on May 11, 2005, the H District and Special Use Permit Section provides development and use regulations for the area.
- Historic District Design Guidelines (PDF): Drafted in May 2005, these provide guidelines for development within the district.
- Old Town Addition/Main Street Planned Development: In April 2011, City Council approved PD-250-H Ordinance. This was a 23 acre mixed use development located south of Bethel Road, north of Burns and between Hammond and South Coppell Roads. Subsequent to the approval of the Conceptual Plan, there have been 26 Detail Planned Developments approved. These can be found in the Planned Development Zoning Folder from PD-250R-H to PD-250R26-H.