The Coppell Senior and Community Center operates within the philosophy and objectives of the Parks and Recreation Department and provides full and extensive recreation for all seniors. The Senior Center is totally oriented to the seniors and believes that all needs of the seniors within the city must be considered in developing programs.
Programs are based on three objectives:
1) the requests of each senior
2) program attendance
3) program evaluations
The programs strive to broaden the recreational base of all seniors and to encourage all to participate regularly.
Health/Wellness Fair & 1 Miler Social Walk
Wednesday June 5th, 2013
For more information or call 972-462-5136
Upcoming Trips - click the links below for more information
Coppell Senior Center Advisory Committee
The Coppell Senior Advisory Committee provides a forum for seniors to make suggestions or recommendations that will improve the Coppell Senior and Community Center. The Senior Advisory Committee meets the 4th Tuesday of each month at 10 am.
The purpose of this Council is:
· To act in an advisory capacity to the Senior Center Staff
· To work toward improvement of the senior facilities and services such as the Senior Center,
transportation, senior contact and assistance and other items of senior interest
· To encourage cooperation and interaction among the membership
· To act as a forum for the discussion of programs or ideas from senior center members
· To encourage all seniors to take an active interest and to participate in the programs
and activities of the center
· To make the center a place of learning, activity, friendship and entertainment
· To assist in publicizing the activities of the center and recruit and welcome all eligible citizens of
the community to the center
The Coppell Senior Center Advisory Committee will consist of 9 members. There will be 1 Chair, 1 Vice Chair, 1 Secretary and 4 committee members and 2 alternate positions. The advisory committee Chair will report directly to the Senior Center Manager.
For more information on any programs, please call 972-462-5136 or send an email