*Every Friday night the basketball gym will close at 6:30pm, for adult league play. January 11-March 29 & May 31-August 9.
The basketball gym can be reserved by the hour
Non-Member residents $45
Non-Member Non-residents $50
There are also after-hour gym reservations that require a $100 refundable deposit, paid by check, that includes the gym, meeting room 2, and the lobby.
Non-Member residents $85
Non-Member Non-residents $95
If you have a team reservation, you may reserve half the gym (during open hours) for a $35 per-hour rate if three or more bookings are scheduled. For questions or to schedule a reservation please contact the front desk at 972-304-7077.
Membership, Daily Admission, Resident Youth Court Pass
Due to various activities the whole gym may be closed during the year for league play, programs, or special events.
Daily admission fees:
Member access is free
Non members: $4.00 per day
Non-residents: $8.00 per day
The $10.00 court pass is for Youth Coppell residents, ages 10-17 years, who are interested in utilizing the basketball gym only. The court pass is good for one year from the day that it is purchased.
Age Restriction and Supervision Policy
- 10 years and older are allowed in the facility without adult supervision
- 14-17 years old can supervise ONE child
- 18 years old can supervise up to six children
- 2 months to 9 years are allowed into our Sunshine Room (child care room)
- 5-12 years are allowed to utilize the indoor track upstairs with an adult only
- 13 years and older can utilize the weight room facility, after FITLINXX orientation
- 16 years and older are allowed to utilize the entire facility, including the weight room, unsupervised